Monday, November 21, 2011

You may say I'm a dreamer...

OK. I would like to start off by apologizing for how ugly this space of mine is. I am learning. I feel like I need this right now. I need a place that I can share my thoughts. Just for me, and that's okay if no one else reads them. I just need to VENT sometimes. I'm sure you all do. 

Right now I am on somewhat of a - lock down, if you will. Confined to my apartment, on a no spend, no thrift, no walk, no drink, no eat whatever I please, no bike, no friendly wave-to-the-neighbors kind of month long binge. 
...
In other words, I have broken my ankle and I can't really do to much for myself. That also includes driving myself to work. Oh and carrying things, that's pretty much out too. 

People say these kinds of things change your life and I would be lying if I said it hasn't, but more on that later. 

I am learning so much in my life at this moment, and I want to challenge myself. So this blog is my challenge. I want to write down my thoughts and stories. I want to document my adventures in photography and guitar playing. Most of all, I want to keep track of how I stay grounded while working an 8-5 for money hungry businessmen in the big city, when all I really want to do is garden on a farm filled with horses and peacocks and run through endless fields of sunflowers with lace and feathers draped over my shoulders......

there I go, dreaming again. 

Welcome to my arena, I love you already. 


8 comments:

  1. Stars are awesome. Keep creating your blog. It is such fun and I am glad to be your first follower.
    I hope you come follow us. xx Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i love this. welcome to the blogging world. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both dream of similar things... Damn jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A broken ankle does not sound good! I think dreaming is healthy it makes us realise what we want from life even if were not quite there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! I am excited to start this journey. This opens up a whole new world, I can't wait to explore your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit & post!
    lovel your style =P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete