Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful every day

Today I have never felt more strongly in my life, that I should be thankful every day. I appreciate the time to spend with loved ones, but today I mostly just feel free. 
I feel strength in each step I take. I feel humbled to take in a breath. I feel the guiding force in my life smiling down in sheer satisfaction at my existence. 

Let me tell you, it feels good. 

I moved about two weeks ago, and I just realized this morning that I have a birds eye view of the dumpster in my community. I may have just turned into a dumpster diver, because someone just threw away a perfectly good mirror and wrapping paper that was barely used. I can't stand to not use it.  
Also, today the high in temperature is a good old 73 degrees. 

Happy Thanksgiving every day. 


3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee!! I love all your pretty outfit posts :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving with your loved ones :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete